• 4474 1836 5617
  • contact@polarisbitlimited.com
  • 122 Westwood road Tilehurst, Reading UK
GET PAID TO HODL

PASSIVE INCOME MADE EASY

Every investor earns with HODL! The ecosystem includes Binance Smart Chain’s highest paying reward token $HODL and as is underpinned by a versatile reward token, $HODLX, along with NFTs you earn with and play-to-earn gaming.

Hodl finance
Featured By
Hodl
OUR PRIMARY TOKEN

TAXES YOU WILL LOVE

With each transaction; be it a buy, sell, or transfer, $HODL collects a 10% tax to fund a BNB reward pool to sustainably grow its rewards. Our capped reward pool means your rewards are protected even if volume dips, and are amplified in times of growth. As long as you hold, you will be collecting rewards.

BLK_icn_momentum_rgb
hodl

WHERE TO BUY $HODL

More exchanges means more investors. As the number of HODLERS grows, transaction volume increases, and profits are redistributed to the BNB reward pool, increasing rewards for all. This is just the beginning.

THE NO.1

PASSIVE INCOME ECOSYSTEM

HODL is here to stay; we built our token to bring the benefits of the blockchain and passive income to the masses. The longevity, growth, and security of our HODLERS investments are at the core of all the choices we make.

BNB rewards

At the core of $HODL is your ability to earn income via BNB rewards; with 6% of each transaction being redistributed to holders in the form of BNB. The longer you hold $HODL the more BNB you earn.

Reflections

2% of every $HODL transaction is deducted and redistributed to our pool of holders. Just by holding, the number of tokens you hold automatically increases.

HODL Hands NFTs

HODL has its own NFT range - HODL Hands, minted on the Binance Smart Chain network (BSC). All funds from NFT sales are used for the project and the NFTs can be staked to earn $HODL and $HODLX.

Sustainable reward pool

The BNB reward pool uses an adjustable cap to ensure it is sustainable, safeguarding rewards when volume decreases and creating a sustainable and long-term source of passive income for all holders.

Liquidity pool builder

1% of every transaction of $HODL is automatically transferred to the liquidity pool on PancakeSwap. Increased liquidity means increased price stability and makes it easier for HODLERS to convert $HODL to cash.

Reward or re-invest options

With $HODL, you have the power to make your rewards work for you; reinvest your rewards into additional $HODL, claim BNB rewards directly back into your wallet, or request a combination of both - every 7-days.

Stack your rewards

HODL Stack is the market-leading reward stacking technology, allowing small investors to stack their $HODL rewards ensuring every investor makes passive income.

HODL Bet

Enjoy two fun games - coin toss and rangefinder - with bets available in our reward token $HODLX, with fees from gaming sent to the $HODL BNB reward pool

Our Own DEX and Reward Token

Our Decentralized Exchange (DEX) makes it easy to earn with staking pools and farms where you can stake $HODL or $HODLX and earn more $HODL, $HODLX and even NFTs!

Burn Lottery

1% of the value of all $HODL transfers is sent to the Burn Lottery! Winners receive 70% of the tokens, with the remaining 30% of the tokens burned, making $HODL hyper-deflationary!

HODL Bet

Enjoy two fun games - coin toss and rangefinder - with bets available in our reward token $HODLX, with fees from gaming sent to the $HODL BNB reward pool

Our Own DEX and Reward Token

Our Decentralized Exchange (DEX) makes it easy to earn with staking pools and farms where you can stake $HODL or $HODLX and earn more $HODL, $HODLX and even NFTs!

Our Brands
coinmarket
crunchbase
business insider
yahoo
hodl